Touch (2020)


This is just short and simple, I liked the story of this series, and even if not everyone would agree with me, I think the two lead characters have great chemistry, and the love story is very believable.  Other people say that they should've just remained mentor / mentee, but for me and my mom, they actually look good together, plus they didn't fall in love in an instant. Their love blossomed through their togetherness, et cetera .


If there's one thing mom and I didn't like, well, it's the ending. It's cute, but ...

THE OTP

Joo Sang-wook as Cha Jung-Hyuk(37 not the actor's real age...he was 42 when this was released), He is the CHA of CHA BEAUTY.  He is a STAR makeup artist, and he gets irritated when a person he meets  applies makeup wrongly(if he were a real person I would meet perhaps aboard an airplane, he would MOST probably correct my makeup LOL).  Joo Sang-wook, ever since I "met" him in THE ACCIDENTAL COUPLE, I called him REY MALONZO of Korea.  Well, he and Mr. Malonzo do have a great resemblance when the latter was much, much younger.  They have the same smile, and Mr. Malonzo was one of the young martial arts enthusiasts looked up to when we were kids.  

Kim Bo-ra as Han Soo-yeon (25), the youngest assistant in CHA beauty. As I mentioned in HER PRIVATE LIFE, I met Miss Kim in SKY CASTLE, where she played a more serious role as the illegitimate child of one of the doctors who were privileged to live in the Castle.  


Ahn Sol-bin as Song Ha-won.
  • Han Da-gam .
  • Lee Tae-hwan .
  • Byun Jung-soo .
  • Yoon Hee-seok.
  • Hong Seok-cheon .
  • Son Woohyeon.
  • Ahn Dong Yeop |

😁

Since this series is not for everyone, I'm going to add two links below to help you decide:


pro

Love And Makeup: 5 Reasons To Watch K-Drama “Touch”

con (well, not exactly...)


SOUNTRACK





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星