To all the Boys trilogy (via Netflix)

Official poster for the Netflix romantic comedy To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
(2018)

Movie review by 
Renee Schonfeld, Common Sense Media



This is a poster for the film To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. The poster art copyright is believed to belong to the distributor of the item promoted, Netflix, the publisher of the item promoted or the graphic artist.
(2020)


Netflix's 'To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You' was so cute that we overlooked its flawed ending





The cover of Jenny Han's romance novel Always and Forever, Lara Jean.

This is a poster for the film To All the Boys: Always and Forever. The poster art copyright is believed to belong to the distributor of the item promoted, Netflix, the publisher of the item promoted or the graphic artist.
(2021)


To All the Boys: Always & Forever Review: A Heart-Meltingly Sweet Sendoff

 

My friend Jean and I call this trilogy OUR mini series, and we had fun watching this, after all, during our time...wait, we're seven years apart---so do I even have the right to say "our" time?  Anyways,  I am trying to visualize my life as a teen.  I had wild thoughts and ideas, wrote something close to something that could excommunicate me, and even was the instigator of some things kids aren't supposed to do, but with regards to relationships with boys, hmmm...well, I am sorta kinda conservative.  Besides, the teenagers in the movies we watched were even wilder than the teenagers in this mini series.  Yes, I know there are those series in a high school setting that are wilder than those I am talking about, but this trilogy is fairly wholesome.  Yes, it still has a lot of stuff parents could worry about, but there's nothing to explicit.  Parental guidance is definitely a must for younger teens, but I do not recommend this for kids.

If reviews are what you are looking for I suggest that you just click the links above.

I just wish that Lana Condor and Noah Centineo would have other projects together.   They click!  They jive!  They mesh well together!

😀💗💙💚💛💜💝



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星