잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

 



  • Screenwriter: Park Ji Hyun
  • Director: Lee Min Soo 
  • The scene here proves that Cha Woo Sung is conflicted, and that Lee Hyeong-Cheol is really immersed in his role...Of course, Ha Hee Ra is wonderful too


There's this thing we call Bida/Kontrabida(a hero who is also a villain...a protagonist who is also an antagonist) in the Philippines. That's how I describe Cha Woo Sung.  He is a Bida/Kontrabida.

This is a very intriguing tale of love and revenge...yes, a global topic from time immemorial, but thankfully there are still many things that have elements of surprise.  I am not yet done(Besides doing other things, I am watching shorter programs before finishing this...not because I am bored, but because I want to savor the moments...I pity Bae Sarang when someone made her pee in her pants. She was really, really scared). There are a total of 108 episodes in this series.  I will write more about this after I'm done with all 108 episodes. I wish I could find the whole series with English Subtitles because I might get lost in translation.  I am a lover of many languages, but I haven't mastered any language yet.  Geesh.  I guess my researching skills are getting very rusty, so in the mean time, I'll just watch the ones without subtitles.   Who knows?  I might learn more words and phrases.  I just hope my comprehension skills would improve while doing so.  Ergo, finishing this would take a long, long time.   Until later...

Main Cast

Ha Hee Ra as Min Ji Soo / Min Ji Won ("met" her in To  Be With You,  and  President, where she starred with her real life husband, Choi Soo-Jong(SJ) whose career we followed since Love Tree and Queen Inhyeon, but we were really impressed with him in Emperor of the Sea and Dae Jo Yeong---the list is too long...Is he even in this series? Yes, he is!)
Lee Hyung Chul as Cha Woo Sung (the reason I am watching this 108-episode series...I "met" him earlier on in JANG OK-JUNG where he played Prince Boksu( I watched DONG YI first, but it was great to see Lady Hee Bin in another light), but I only started to have a crush on him last year when I watched him in PASTA, then saw him again this year in FLOWER OF THE QUEEN, and in DESERT SPRING)
Shim Hung Tak as Lee Sun Nam (I "met" him in Love Roller Coaster then saw him again in Snow White, The Road Home, Three Sisters, Brain, My Daughter Seo Yeong,  and My Sassy Girl(the more recent one))
Kim Bin Woo as Lee Sun Mi (I "met" her in Phoenix then saw her again in Iron Lady Cha, and One Mom, Three Dads)

Sun Nam’s family

Park Geun Hyung as Lee Dae Gwan (one of my favorite senior Korean actors---there's a VERY long list, but I "met" him first in THE ROSE OF SHARON BLOOMS AGAIN...after that I watched a classic called THE RAIN AT NIGHT)
Cha Joo Ok as Jung In Kyung (I "met" her in ATTIC CAT...I will watch SISTERS OF THE SEA sometime next month). 

Supporting Cast

Mun Young Mi as Kim Young Ok (this is the first time to "meet" her). 
Park Ji So as Bae Sa Rang (the LOVE child) 
Jang Ye Seul (she's also Sarang). 
Jang Hee Soo as Jang Ok Ja (she is very familiar...I "met" her in SCANDAL IN OLD SEOUL before watching HYENA, then IRON EMPRESS, then THE ACCIDENTAL COUPLE, then CINDERELLA'S STEPSISTER then DREAM HIGH, then MOON EMBRACING THE SUN)
Park Joon Hyuk as Bae Ki Chul, Sa Rang's foster father or Stepdad---he loves her mom unconditionally(I "met" him in THE PARTNER, then in DETECTIVES IN TROUBLE)
Hwang Geum Byul as Do Do Hee (I "met" her in OH! MY LADY.  I've seen her most recently in HER PRIVATE LIFE, she was good there, but I failed to mention her "there")
Yoon Hee Joo as assistant director (I "met" her in THE KING'S FACE then MY HUSBAND'S GOT A FAMILY, then LIE TO ME, and then LOVE LETTER)
Choi Soo Jong as Chinese restaurant deliveryman (cameo). ;-). 
Hwang Ji Ni (let me guess where she got her name---hehehehe) as Heo Young Mi (I think this is the first time to "meet" her)
Park Sung Hoon as Yoo Deok Hwa (this is my first time to "meet" him) 

When mom saw this photo she said, "He looks like Mico!"

My nephew, Mico



Well, maybe not a ringer, but they do have similarities.



If mom did not point out to me while watching this that 이형철sort of looks like my handsome nephew in heaven, then I wouldn't know.  Maybe, just maybe, it's why I noticed him in PASTA, but I love my nephew like a son.  Maybe, just maybe, that's why my crush on him is VERY harmless.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星