B&B: The Story of the Battle of Brody & Brandy | Ian Veneracion & Iza Calzado | WeTV iflix (premiere---episodes 1&2)

Watch on WeTV
Bliss, A Love to Last, and now B&B: The Story of the Battle of Brody and Brandy

WETV BRINGS BACK THE IAN VENERACION-IZA CALZADO TANDEM IN ‘B&B: THE STORY OF THE BATTLE BETWEEN BRODY & BRANDY’

(photo from the article...the article is good, but got the middle initial of someone's name wrong)


Directed and Produced by MARK A. REYES V

Associate Director and co-Producer-SUNSHINE DIZON
Written by NOREEN CAPILI





Ayni, the ultimate Korean Wave genius. 
"Charotera ka, 'te!"
"The customer is always right..."
"Enjoy Ms. B and Mr. B!"
"Answering my question without answering my question..."
Regarding Park Bo-Gum or Bogummy, he is so popular that I won't say anymore what I think of him in ENCOUNTER. LOL.  I will respect your being his fangirl, Ayni, kasi gusto ko naman siya sa LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT and REPLY 1988.  😉😊😌


 


Nice start.  So far, so good.  We love the acting, the writing style, direction, etc.   We want to see the next episode as soon as possible!

Me:  Bad ka, Mr. Nuyda! (episode 1 reaction)

Hmmm...he is conflicted, but I guess for him, business is business. 
Morgan: "What Brody wants, Brody gets! " (Tama ba yang naaalala ko?)

I'm excited to find out how these two rivals would eventually fall in love.  After all, it's quite obvious that they would end up with each other, but like everyone's question regarding the K Drama, Chocolate, "How are they going to be together?"

My next entry about this would probably be after the very last episode(THE 7TH), unless I would change my mind.  I would definitely sit back, relax, and enjoy each episode.

Who knows?  I would probably get my mojo back.

Wink, wink!

#WeTVOriginal
#BandBonWeTV

MY DRAMA LIST PHOTOS:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星