Finally, I finished the last six episodes of HELLO, MR GU 2021

Let's reminisce some of the earlier scenes 



Director

Screenwriter

  • Hu Hui in Hello Mr. Gu Chinese Drama(2021)

  • Chen Jing Ke as Gu Nanzhou.
  • Yan Zhi Chao as Zhou Jianqing.
  • Guo Yun Qi as Zhou Zixuan. - the character deserves a spin-off
  • Zhu Dan Ni as Su Youxia.- the character deserves a spin-off
  • Xin Rui Qi as Jiang Jingxuan. - I would want this lady to have a redeeming factor and someone who would love her as her. 
  • Ding Jia Wen as Zhang Yin.- the character deserves a spin-off
  • Zhong Wei Lun as Jiang Xiaochuan.-Do we want to know more about him?
  • Ren Jie as Mother Su.

Wow.  I really love this series.  For me, the rewatch value is 10/10.

I liked that the problems weren't solved INSTANTLY(but I am also glad they didn't dwell on certain things). Some time elapsed, and they made sure we knew that time elapsed. Even if the other things only happened in TVdom, there were many realistic moments, and there were scenes, as others would call them, full of fluff, but the bts(better than sex, not the boy band) kind.  

The mom of Gu Nan Zhou is one of the best moms(and mothers-in-law) in TVdom ;-)

Thankfully, even if there were still some misunderstandings in the last six episodes, they weren't so melodramatic like the excruciating feelings and tumultuous moments I have experienced in other recent dramas I chose not to write about. 

Hello, Mr. Gu is filled with sweet moments, but still wholesome enough.  
(blog and fair use only)

Wow.  If only I weren't asthmatic, I would love to go there.  

I am not certain if this is the place

Huocheng Lavender fields in Xinjiang, China | The Yili region of Xinjiang has become known for their production of lavender - they claim to produce 95% of China's market. Find this Pin and more on xinjiang by Chang SYi.

From the time that they met again as adults, Mr. Gu has been proposing to Zhou Jian Qing...this is my favorite
(blog and fair use only)

WeTV
Free (sub)
TencentVideo
Free (sub)

It would have been nice and more meaningful if this wasn't cut, but I guess they were just getting the right angle so it was shortened
BTS (behind the scenes, still not the band---hehehe)

My first blog about this

Watch Via WeTV or KissAsians

To those who were rooting for Ding Jia Wen as Zhang Yin for Zhou Jianqing(not me, hehehe),  do pray for a spin-off or a sequel.  Please let him have someone else to love.  He deserves it.  He's a good man.  I want a spin-off or a sequel too.  

EP. 28 CLIP: NEW RULES created just for Zhang Yin (LOL)


Buti nga sa iyo! (The Character, not the actress)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星