LOVE SCENERY (2021)

 

Liang Chen is devoted to bringing good music works to the listeners, expressing the idea of being kind, real, and perfect. Lu Jing loves computer and big data research. He is highly recognized in the academic field through studying complicated human behavior and psychology, thus influencing the classmates around by his solid specialty literacy. They are strangers first but then brought together by big data and they become closer in the journey of pursuing dreams. (Source: WeTV) ~~ Adapted from the novel "Ming Qiang Yi Duo, An Jian Nan Fang" (明枪易躲, 暗恋难防) by Qiao Yao (翘摇).-MY DRAMA LIST

WeTV
Free (sub)
TencentVideo
Free (sub)


The FAMILY Portrait ;-)
I love these people


When I first watched this series, I had no idea what to expect.  I have recently watched a series where two main characters were playing something like a QQ game, and unlike in Boss & Me that it was only mentioned, in that particular series the QQ game is the center of the (love) story.  Speaking of Boss & Me, they even mention the Feng Teng Corporation in that series. The series quite popular with the youth and the next generation a little older than they are, but it wasn't my cup of tea, so I thought I would not like this one too.  

From C Drama Love

Love Scenery Chinese Drama

 April 8, 2021

Thankfully, I like both leading actors: The UBER ADORABLE LIN YI, and the very talented and pretty LULU XU, but the main reason I watched this was HU BING.  I'm just so glad that they did not make his character, Ding Jia Yun, evil.  Taro even teased him that he could fall in love with him because of the goodness of his heart.  Ding Jia Yun is really such a nice guy, that even if the WeTV viewers were calling him uncle or grandpa, I still think he deserves to have spin off, a movie or a second season.  I was so disappointed with the treatment of his role in LOVE DESIGNER, so I was hoping his role would be better here.  Well, it is, but...

Back to Lulu Xu and Lin Yi...I love their chemistry, and I was rooting for their(Liang Cheng and Lu Jing) love from start to finish.  I also love Taro and Ma Shan Shan.  I actually love the whole ensemble.

Kudos to the cast and crew!  I had fun watching Love Scenery.  All the best!  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星