VINCENZO: THE FINAL EPISODES (17-20 plus one special, 16.5)

This is a poster for Vincenzo (TV series). The poster art copyright is believed to belong to tvN.
Written by Park Jae-bum and bc_emperor
Directed by Kim Hee-won

Watch Via NETFLIX

FIRST TEN EPISODES
EPISODES 11 TO 16

THE SPECIAL EPISODE (16.5-RAW)

EPISODES 17-20
What can I say?  These last episodes almost leaves me speechless.  All I know is that I'm not bitinLet me borrow my cousin(Denise Jo---the beautiful lady who indirectly introduced this series to me)'s  words because I agree with her: One of the most satisfying endings in kdrama history!


My favorite scene(whole series) was when they were taking away the body of his mother(spoiler for those who haven't seen this series from the start) and he stopped them.  I felt his agony, and it was confirmed when he talked with Cha-young near the river.  Oh let me correct myself.  My favorite scene is when Vincenzo was crying while holding the scarf his mom knitted for him.  I couldn't stop myself from crying too when he was reading the LETTER.  (Yes, I know there are people who say that I'm "affected" even when reading verses from the Holy Bible in Church)

WATCH EPISODE 17 ON NETFLIX

WATCH EPISODE 18 ON NETFLIX

WATCH EPISODE 19 ON NETFLIX



WATCH EPISODE 20 ON NETFLIX

WE WILL MISS YOU ALL, "CORN SALAD" AND FAMIGLIA GEUMGA 
KUDOS to all of you!

official soundtrack






SPOILERS. SPOILERS. MORE SPOILERS. (MOT BY ME, BUT BY OTHERS, BUT I AM SHARING THEM SO... ;-)



...and I just had to add this video (wink,wink)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obōsan (2015)

잘났어 정말 Also Known As: You're Great, Really! , Just Extraordinary! , You're Really Something! , You are the boss! , Jalnasseo, Jeongmal!

The Brightest Star in the Sky (2019) 夜空中最闪亮的星